Are you interested in creating an on-demand app like Uber but don’t know how to start? Check out these 4 simple steps to begin building your own highly profitable app today!
1) Before you create an app like Uber, ask yourself the following questions:
*Will people want this service on-demand?
*How will this app differentiate from other apps that deliver the same service?
*Will this service benefit customers?
*What feature will make this app stand out?
Once you answer these questions, you will realize which functions you can borrow from Uber and which you need to create yourself.
Currently, there are more than 1,000 apps that provide on-demand services. It will be helpful to take a look at these apps to get even more ideas.
2) Find your target audience.
Next, it is essential to figure out your target audience. Why? Knowing your target audience will enable you to design an app that suits their preferences.
3) Understand the cost for creating the app.
In order to construct an on-demand app, you will actually need to create 2 separate apps. One app will be for the service provider. The other app will be for the users. The price to create these 2 entities will depend on numerous factors.
The first (and most important) factor is location. Where you develop your app will have significant impact on the cost.
Below we listed the average hourly cost ranges for mobile developers of different locations:
* India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and other South East Asian countries: $30-$90 per hour
* United States, Canada, and parts of Europe: $80-$150 per hour
It’s imperative to note that there are also numerous startups that can provide the whole script for your app. All you need to do is buy it, install it, and customize it.
Unfortunately, 9 out of 10 times, the companies that provide these scripts don’t do a good job. Their scripts often do not work. They often have bugs and are unable to be modified. As a result, it’s essential to test any script before purchasing.
4) Ask the following questions before you hire a provider:
* What type of support will they be providing?
* If you try to customize it yourself, will they provide technical support? If yes – what’s the hourly rate?
* Are they willing to sign a NDA?
* If you choose the same company to do the customization work, what is the hourly rate, time frame, and will there be any hidden costs?
* Do they offer free white labeling?
* How long will it take to install the server once the script is purchased? This should take 24 to 48 hours. If it takes longer, make sure to raise a dispute period.
I hope this blog helped you as you start your own on-demand service and select the right company to design and develop your platform. I wish you all the very best on your business venture.
If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. I would be more than happy to answer any inquiries immediately.
About Me and My Company
My name is John. I have been the Business Development Manager for Zoplay for the past 8 years. Zoplay has years of experience researching and developing platforms for apps similar to Uber. If you have an idea for an app for an on-demand service, take a look at the products we are providing. All of our scripts are easily editable. We also provide technical support if you choose to customize it yourself. Minimize your cost and timeframe by at least 60% by choosing us!